Hi, I'm Mild or Thada Wangthammang. I live in Hatyai, Songkhla, Thailand.
I'm currently lecturer at Prince of Songkla University International College (PSUIC), Digital Media Program. I received M.Eng and B.Eng. in 2018 and 2015 from Department of Computer Engineering, Prince of Songkla University (PSU). I also love to be healthy. Running is my currently exercise. Another happiness is photography
- Thada Wangthammang and Pichaya Tandayya, "A Software Cache Mechanism for Reducing the OpenTSDB Query Time," in proceeding of The 18th International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT 2018), Sukosol Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand, Sep 26 -29, 2018.
- Thada Wangthammang, Seksun Suwanmanee, Touchai Angchuan and Sangsuree Vasupongayya, "Registration Assistant Application using Local Search and Tabu List Technique," Thaksin University Journal Special Edition for 28th National Conference of Thaksin University, 2018.
Mostly used tools #
- Active Tools: Flutter(Dart), Unity(C#)
- Programming: Python, C/C++, Java
- Frontend web technologies: React, Bootstrap, Bulma
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL
- Other tools: Docker, Memcached, OpenTSDB
- My dotfiles
- Editors: Vim, VS code
My contributions #
- 2018 "A Software Cache Mechanism for Reducing the OpenTSDB Query Time," Master Thesis Source code in Computer Engineering. Available on GitHub via https://github.com/mildronize/tscache and https://github.com/mildronize/tscache-docker.
- 2016 Submitted test result of installing Lingoes dictionary on Debian via Wine.
- 2015 "Registration Assistant Application Using Local Search Technique," Senior Project in Computer Engineering.
Available on GitHub via https://github.com/mildronize/R2ALS and https://github.com/mildronize/R2ALS-app.
- 2015 Translated a Vim cheat sheet in Thai.
Welcome to my site v.4.0.0-beta
- no feed.xml
- no image zoom
- no search page
- Not enough quality of SEO ( Search engine friendly, and social media)
Site v.3 #
Main Tools #
- 11ty - static site generator, thanks for Deventy for good starter project.
- Netlify - hosting and deployment tools
- Netlify CMS - CMS for static
- Viewer counter via Firebase & now.sh, thanks for Leerob's post
- Blurry Load like Medium. Thanks for
- FancyBox on
Web Development Tools #
Build Status #
The old version? Read the old site development log