My blog development
- angularJS for search page
- My Expanding Search Bar, that is original from Expanding Search Bar
- Font Awesome
- Table of contents for Jekyll
- JQuery for using with table of contents
- 01 Oct 2014 » Register GitHub Page
- 02 May 2015 » Clone Hyde theme
- 03 May 2015 » Create a my first post and fill my profile
- 03 May 2015 » Add Note page, read more
- 04 May 2015 » Add social icons using Font Awesome at sidebar
- 04 May 2015 » Add google analytics at header
- 04 May 2015 » Add showcase layout, read more
- 05 May 2015 » Add Search page
- 05 May 2015 » Add search bar, and binding url and search bar on Search page
- 06 May 2015 » Add this note
- 06 May 2015 » Add hover anchor links to header on GitHub Pages using Jekyll
- 06 May 2015 » Add html header for friendly with search engine such as keywords, description, etc.
- 07 May 2015 » Add Disqus comment
- 19 May 2015 » Add
featured notesin Note page
- 19 May 2015 » Add Table of Contents for Jekyll in
- 24 Jun 2015 » Make this blog to multilanguage :D
- 28 Oct 2015 » Move to Travis-CI (Build Jekyll site with Travis-CI)
- 28 jan 2016 » Use Docker instead Jekyll packages on Debian for development and writing a blog.
- 30 jan 2016 » Combine Thai language into my main blog (This web includes with Thai and English posts).
- Build a tools for auto generate prototype of post (YAML header)
- Convert to title string to lowercase of string and dash.
- Generate simple YAML file.
- It’s called ‘Tools’ page.
- Fix Related post to show only the posts that have related tags
- Auto complete search
- Cloud tags